Sunday, November 28, 2010

Six week Hair Challenge

6 Week Hair Challenge
I'm starting a hair challenge with Vanie0295 on YouTube to decrease shedding.
I dyed my hair 3 weeks ago and now my hair is shedding more than usual, it needs some TLC.
The challenge: Wash or Co-Wash my hair 2x a week and follow with a Green or Black Tea rinse and deep conditioner. I'll also be drinking plenty of water and taking vitamin E.
The products I'm using: Suave Shea butter shampoo & conditioner, my oil sealer will be a mix: of Grape seed, sesame and castor oil and some EO's. My rinse will be green tea.
My start Date:11/28/10 through 1/9/11


My hair after washing and coated with conditioner & green tea rinse. Left on for 30mins.

My hair rinsed and without product

My hair air dried and two strand twisted w/oil and 
Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding

There has to be something to the Tea Rinse because I noticed that I had a marked decrease in shedding as I detangled and twist my hair...YES!!!
Maybe I'll see some new hair growth during this challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment