Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hello ! I'm back

It has been a VERY long time since I posted here. 2014 will be my year to keep a regular blog.
Nothing new really except I've been wearing my hair straight once or twice a month. I find that when I wear my hair straight its less maintenance and I have less shedding.


Flat Ironed hair


Today I'm  re-visiting the chunky braid/plait-out on wet hair. I have never been able to achieve this look. But my hair is a bit longer now so it may be more forgiving.
I started with freshly washed and conditioned hair.

Shampoo: Nizirol

Conditioner: dove Aragon Oil

I also used a leave in Reconstructor (I forget the name now but I will post it tomorrow with follow up pictures)

Stylers: Afroveda Heepseed twist and roll 
         Oyan Handmade:Hair dew 
         Sesame seed oil and more Hempseed  
         oil.
My ends tend to come unraveled so I rolled the ends on some of the plaits and put bobby pins on them.

I'll date tomorrow with take down photos :)



No comments:

Post a Comment