Monday, December 13, 2010

back to curly

I've gone back to my curly hair. I conditioned washed with Olive Oil Mayonnaise conditioner (I forget the brand) and my hair came out very soft.

I used Jane Carters' leave in conditioner spray and KimmeyTube's conditioner.
And I used Afroveda coco latte to twist my hair.

When I took apart my twists they were super soft and defined and I have to say much better than My Jessies Curly Pudding!!.

So I now believe that afro veda will be one of my staple products as well as Jane Carters Leave-in.

I'm am trying to get out of the habit of believing that my hair has to be PERFECT. Sometimes a little messy is cute and I have to take the pressure of myself with trying to make my twist-outs "perfect".
Friday I thought my hair looked crazy because I had a failed twist out (using Miss Jessies Curly Pudding) and I had to sprits my hair into a little fro.
It was fine. No one looked at me funny or even seemed to notice that my hair was not defined w/curls.

My Goal this week is to see if my twist out can last two more days before I have to twist it again.  *Fingers Crossed* ooooh what if I can get a week out of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment