Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Review Miss Jessies' Curly Pudding vs. Afroveda

Miss Jessies' Curly Pudding or Afroveda?

Okay, I love the definition of my twists w/Miss Jessis' Curly Pudding, but no matter how chunky I make my twists, when I undo them they are always skinny. Miss Jessies' is great for my hair if I want definition and elongation of my twist so that I can do an Up Do--- but NOT for twists outs.

On Afroveda: yes is leaves my hair a bit greasy (I don't use that much) but I've never had a problem creating a great look with my twist out using Coco Latte Moisture. So I will have to choose Afroveda. Also I never feared how my hair would turn out in the morning w/Coco Latte Moisture because I knew my hair would be fine. Afroveda is a more reliable product on my hair.

With the Curly Pudding, it's hit or miss as to what my hair will look like if I'm going for a twistout. But the twist themselves look AMAZING so Miss Jessies' gets a big thumbs up over Afroveda on that note.

So on based on my results I have to say for twist outs its Afroveda all the way.
For Twists that I want to stay in my Hair its Miss Jessies' curly pudding hands down. It offers more hold.


No comments:

Post a Comment