Saturday, June 23, 2012

My hair has been on a downward spiral the last few months. I've been experiencing crazy shedding and my hair has been breaking off because the shed hair is getting tangled in my curls and causing knots. My mane has be taking on the appearance of a birds net and I was left with no other option than to do a second BIG CHOP, well not a complete chop but enough to make me cry.
So I'm back to my BC hair regime of giving extreme TLC to my hair so that I can maximize my hair growth and maintain length.
Of course I'm allowing myself some product junkie indulgences and the first on the list of my indulgences is Curl Junkie products. Specifically:

  1. Curl-Junkie-Bottle-Styling-Solution
  2. Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
  3. Curl-Junkie-Daily-Cleansing-Conditioner
I can't wait for them to arrive! I also want to re-vist, Kinky Curly "not today" conditioner.

My hair regime today:

  • Black Tea Rinse w/ essential oils (anise, cinnamon, Baobab oil, peppermint oil)
  • Washed with Shakai Natural shampoo
  • Conditioned with Jason Biotin conditioner
Styling products
  • Jane Carters Curl Define Cream
  • Eco Styler Aragon Oil Gel 
  • Qhment Biologics Moringa tree Conditioning Ghee
Here are pictures of my hair 3 days post chop and todays regime result:









No comments:

Post a Comment