Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yay Curl Junkie!

YaY my curl junkie products arrived yesterday, I'm so happy!
Of course I could not wait to try them so soon after I opened the box I tested out the products.
Here is what I had to say


Here are some pictures of my hair from my First use:


I'm still a bit frizzy in the back BUT I think it has something to do with my diffusing technique and not distributing the product evenly throughout my hair. But the level of shine and softness was amazing


Here are pictures of my hair at the end of the 2nd  day. I used Nourish Spa by Trader Joe's along with Curl Junkie Cleansing Conditioner. Nourish Spa really does define my curls and make them bit tight. So, I'm not sure if my curl definition was from the Curl Junkie Products or Nourish Spa. I still have to work on remembering apply product in sections so that I don't miss any spots.



Still frizzy I did not distribute product evenly and I diffused. 
Diffusing tends to give me frizz.



 
Look at the sheen no oil only product on my hair! 











No comments:

Post a Comment