Sunday, March 3, 2013

Protective style update #1




Okay so my protective twist style did not last. I just did not like how they looked, my hair is just too thin. 
That did not stop me from trying a mini plait style LOL :): 










THen I took them out (it was not a good look at all!!) and decided on the protective Pony.









I found my beloved CASTOR OIL
and used it to moisturize and add shine to my hair. My hair just LOVES castor oil, I'm not sure why I stopped using it. Maybe I left it behind when I went through my " product junkie" phase LOL
I also added a bit to my Aragon EcoStyler, to control my ends.
I like my little pony puff. But shrinkage is a beast!



My New homemade spritz that I'm in love with includes:

Aloe Vera juice, caster oil, Kukui nut oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil and Oyin Handmade dew moisturizer. 
OMG my hair is so so soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment