Saturday, March 23, 2013

5 day hair YAY



I maintained my co-wash for 5 days

No co-washing at all for 5 days! it felt great and it was not even something I was trying for. It happened by accident.

Tuesday Morning I did a co-wash and returned home and got ready for bed as usual. I normally just sleep on a satin pillow and do nothing to my hair. I get up wet it and go.
But lately my hair has been really wild and it was getting oil on my face so I decided that I would put my hair in a low ponytail and wrap a silk scarf around my edges to keep them flat.
The next morning I woke up, took my hair down and to my surprise---no fuss hair.
I only needed to fluff my hair out a bit and I was then ready to start my day.
I never expected that it would keep happened every day. LOL

Grrr,  I wish I took pictures showing each day. To be honest, I like my day 5 hair better than day 1!

May hair was stretched a bit and the girls became soft and fluffy. It looks more NATURAL albeit not as defined.







No comments:

Post a Comment