Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good Hair Day

I'm having a Great Hair Day!!!!
It always happens when I have no where to be so this is a privet celebration of hair greatness.
After a little over a month I think I may have a routine.

Daily co-wash Routine:
  • Coat Hair with Olive Oil
  • Co-Wash with Trader Joes Spa
  • Rinse with cool water
  • Blot Hair Dry with tee shirt (yes, tee shirt not towel. Keeps the fizzies at bay)
  • Add Quarter size amount of Suave Nautrals (Lilic Scent)
  • Add a nickel size amount of gel (proclaim is what I have on hand right not)
  • Air Dry
Night Time Routine:
  • Massage Alma and Brami Oil into hair concentrating on the thinner spots
  • Sleep with Satin bonnet
Mid Week Treatment:
  • Organic Apple Cider and Ayurvedic Herb Rinse (apple cider really makes my curls POP!!!)
Weekly Deep Treatment:
  • Ayurvedic Treatment w/oils and conditioner

So this is where I'm at right now, like most new Naturals this regime is subject to change!

Have a day my Beauties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment