Sunday, November 29, 2009

Update:
Tried new hair regime and it was an epic disaster! The Fantasia gel and Alba styling cream left a bad with residue on my hair and it actually made my curl less defined.
So I washed out the failed hair concoction and just added the Fantasia gel and a bit of Carols daughter lisa's elixir and spritzed with JC leave in Conditioner. Jane Carters product left my hair feeling SUPER SOFT!!!

Maybe my hair just wants to keep it simple with out any fuss. I just hope on day soon my hair and I will come to some sort of agreement that we can both live with!

The journey is definitely teaching me patience and acceptance. My hair is teaching me to accept things how they are and NOT for how I want them to be. Because it just does not work and will only cause frustration and disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment